1. Download and print out the Work Permit Application - If you need a Paper copy they are available in the school office (M-F, 8:00 to 4:00 pm).
2. Neatly and legibly fill out the Student section of the application. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. There will be a delay in processing permit if the social security number isn’t included.
3. Have your employer fill out the "Employer" section including "Workers Compensation Insurance". PLEASE INCLUDE THE EMPLOYER’S WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE. There will be a delay in processing permit if Workers Comp isn’t included.
4. Application and can be emailed to Tera Shrum at Tera.Shrum@venturausd.org or returned to the school office (M-F, 8:00 to 4:00 pm).
5. Students will need to sign the work permit in person. Office will contact you when the work permit is ready for pick-up.
Please note: El Camino High School does not offer work experience for high school credit. Work permits are issued with the understanding that students must be passing all classes and remain on track to graduate. Work permits can be revoked at any time by the school.
Check out job opportunities here: NOW HIRING