VC Course Registration
Spring 2022 VC Registration Steps in the Schoolwide Classroom
A key part of being an El Camino student is taking a Ventura College class every semester. Follow the enrollment steps below.
Create a California Community College account and apply to Ventura College, indicating the appropriate semester of attendance. Be sure to use the student's personal email when registering, as VUSD student emails block all outside emails.
2. In 24-48 hours, look for a VC Welcome email to set up the “myVCCCD portal.” The link
provided will expire in 10 days, so set up your account as soon as possible.
3. Once student’s set up their myVCCCD portal, they can make an appointment with their
El Camino counselor for guidance on course recommendations. Use the links below:
Click here for Ms. Harper’s appointments Last Names A-Pl
Click here for Mr. Jordan’s appointments Last Names Po-Z
4. During the counselor session, students will complete the Dual Enrollment e-form.
5. The completed Dual Enrollment e-from is then submitted to VC. Students will receive
approval to register via their myVCCCD email within 24 hours. Here is a
6. The next steps video explains how to access the Student Schedule Bill, VC parking
7. Registration will be complete when students have submitted their schedule bills to
the ECHS office and have paid VC registration fees.
Note: VC account-related questions should be submitted to the VC Dual Enrollment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.